South West Manchester Cricket Club is situated in Chorlton between Wilbraham Road and Brantingham Road in an area which is almost all residential.
Tucked away behind its comfortable well-furnished clubhouse and adjacent to the pleasant well-kept cricket ground is one of our prize assets – The Bowling Green.
South West offers the best of both worlds – if it just friendly social bowling you are looking for. The green is available to members all day and every day, weather permitting, from Spring to Autumn each year.
For the more competitive, we have mixed teams in six separate local leagues playing at various times throughout the week as well as internal monthly club competitions at the weekend.
- Altrincham & District LV Bowling League – Monday & Friday Evenings
- South Manchester Veterans (Over 50’s) Bowling league – Monday afternoons
- Cheadle & Gatley District Bowling league (Veterans Over 60’s) – Wednesday afternoons
- Sale & District Bowling League – Wednesday evenings
- Trafford Evening Bowling league (2 teams) – Thursdays
Fixtures, Results, League Tables & Stats.:
2108 Competition results (to date):
Congratulations go to….
- Rob Mitchell – Vice Captains Winner
- Carol O’Donnell – Merit Winner
- Paul Mottram – Bill Goodwin Shield Winner
Crown Green Bowls is a healthy outdoor activity available to men, women and children of all ages and abilities.
We are always looking for new members – so why not come and join us ?